Designing for Manufacturability
Optimizing your part design from concept through production will assist you in eliminating unneeded costs and reduce the time frame to produce your custom, plastic injection molded parts. Learn how to incorporate features like draft, threads, hinges and overmolding in order to gain efficiencies.
Discover manufacturing best practices including:
- Learning the basics of the injection molding process.
- How to obtain optimal performance out of materials and resins.
- Gaining insights on best practices for part design for the injection molding process.
- Determining what features to incorporate into your design to maximize time and cost savings.
- Avoiding common pitfalls that impact injection mold design.
Rate this article